Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's Harvest Time!

Since Jason grew up in the "country" I have learned a lot about what living in the country is all about. And I have learned one of the best times of the year is harvest time. This year I was actually able to go and help. I think I was being trained for the first three years, a sort of waiting period I suppose.
Levi with Uncle Willy in a fire truck at the Fireman's Breakfast in Moses Lake, Washington.
Levi, playing found some of the lawn, wind things (I have no idea what you call them) at Aunt Chris's house. Very entertaining. Maybe we should get some.

This was the coolest thing ever. We moved the truck right under the digger. Now THAT'S farm fresh.
The back of the truck getting filled. We had to unload some of it at a family members house to make room for.......APPLES! Jason found me some of the hugest apples I have ever seen!
It was a good day. Now.... what are we ever going to do with this much potatos, apples and onions? If any of you want some, ask. Please. We have a ton.

3 comments:

paula said...

Just found your blog. What fun to see the growth of your little one. Paula

cymagen said...

those potatoes were AWESOME

cymagen said...

i want more taters