Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Summer Travels: Montana

This is what a total of 40+ hours of driving will do to a baby.
He went crazy after what I thought would be a taste of a Gogurt. There was a crazed look in his eye and boy was he mad when I took it away. Yogert everywhere.

























Grandma Tami and Aunt Pegi live next to Flathead lake so we decided to take out the pontoon boat. The little ones were out soon after we left.
Us at Glacier National Park. It was breathtakingly beautiful. You can tell by our attire that we didn't really believe the "Glacier" part.


This is the mountain sheep that tried to kill me. No really, but it did get pretty close. When we pulled into the parking lot the sheep was in a hill a ways away. So of course I get out to take a picture but by that time he had moved a bit closer and was right in front of me several yards away while I was trapped between two cars. Several seconds he stared at me wondering what to do. I really wasn't scared he would come at me because I thought, "That stuff only happens in movies."
Addision and Levi hadn't seen each other since Christmas, when all they could do was eat, sleep, and barely skooch around.












Grandma Tami and Little Levi, they had a grand old time


Grandma Tami has branched out from Harley's to go carts and Jason got to take one out for a spin, though it wasn't on a real track and it the engine wouldn't start. It still needs some fixing for the next race. Next time. Maybe by then she'll have one for little Levi! His other grandma would LOVE that.

No comments: