Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Summer Travels: Yellowstone


We just got back from the last (well, almost) of out travels for the summer. First it was Levi and I in Yellowstone, then all of us heading off to Washington and Montana. Then Washington again. Levi was a trooper though and took advantage by getting a lot of sleep. He is a great traveler.
Because Jason had to work it was Levi and I along with Grandma, Auntie Rose and Uncle Preston who were off to West Yellowstone to see my brother, who is a Playmill Theater actor for the summer. He was great! Levi got to hang out with his cousin Eli a lot and loved it.

As the two boys pulled most of the pots and pans and other assorted kitchen ware, I suddenly felt bad for poor little Eli (and his mother) because I could see in some distant future, my little Levi coxing his cousin (and I'm sure siblings, neighbors...) into all sorts of trouble. Sorry Kara.
Uncle Gabe with both the boys. Gotta love those chops. Don't worry he only had it for the play. He was Judd in Oklahoma. It's amazing how he can be so evil....in the play that is

Levi is what most people would call a "squirmer" making it impossible for him to sit long for any length of time. Hmmmm. I wonder where he gets that from.....
The dishwasher....I'm not sure if putting liquid soap in was my moms idea or my sisters. Either way, it was hilarious.
Me and my baby looking at a waterfall at Yellowstone. He was VERY interested.
Ahhhhh! No one got hurt. The buffalo decided to stop roughing it and started waking on the roads. They are HUGE! They stopped traffic for almost an hour. As if people had seen a buffalo walking on a road before.










Levi and I got home late and so we didn't even get to say much of a hello to daddy because everyone was tired from a 12 hour drive. The next day we went to see Jason on his lunch break and have a picnic. He really missed us.

No comments: