Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Excuses

So it has been almost a month since I've posted, but I feel I have some pretty good excuses. So here they are:

1.) My camera charger went missing and I hate to post without pictures. I am a very visual person.

2.) I have more 'responsibility' at work. Though I do my work from home, I now have certain times I need to get work done instead of whenever I can.

3.) I am pregnant. Need I say more? Anytime I am not with Levi, working or whatever, you can usually find me sleeping. (I haven't been sick at all so it's a trade off I suppose)

Good news though: I found my charger, I getting the work timing thing down, and I am in my 2nd trimester and have gone from being tired ALL the time to just being tired MOST of the time. Hopefully a couple more weeks and it will go to SOME of the time.

1 comment:

Matt Haroldsen said...

I am so happy you found me... Happy that I can add you to my Friend list... Hope all is wonderful in your life..