Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Better Late

I love how I just realized I never put up any pictures of Christmas. So for all you Grandmas and Grandpas (which there are now almost 7), here it is. I didn't take as many pics as I usually do, it was all too exciting to remember to take pictures.
This is what our family called the "Levi Spot", right between the love seat and the christmas tree. Levi had a couple pillows, a blanket, toys and whatever else he wanted to stash back there. He loved it. It's funny, but I think I remember doing the same thing when I was a kid.
The first gift of the morning, a chain saw!!!! He loved the noises it made.

A fun piano from Grandma and Grandpa Starr. Levi LOVES music.
It took a little bit to catch on the the whole 'opening presents' thing, but he really got into it and even helped others when it looked like they were in need of his present unwrapping skills.
That big toy?? One John Deere Dump Truck, and a Tractor, which he promptly got on and started riding. Overall, Levi made out like a bandit! Tons of fun toys.




Since it was Christmas and Levi had two grandmas, one grandpa, two uncles and an aunt present, he got a lot more sweets and attention than usual. He loved it. By the time he was ready for bed he was a little wound up from all the excitement and sugar. It was hilarious. He did this for a good ten plus minutes while we watched and laughed.

It was a GREAT, relaxed Christmas. We had a lot of fun, thanks everyone for coming....see you next year!

1 comment:

Megan said...

My kids LOVED lying under the Christmas tree!!