Thursday, March 19, 2009

Today

Sometimes I feel like I do so much in a day and at the same time do nothing. All I know is that today I didn't do much housework but Levi and I sure had a pretty fun time.

This is a felt book with Elmo and friends. Levi really likes to take out the little characters and stick them in the book. I took one and put in on his shirt. He thought it was halarious and thus had to cover me with them. Luckily with this ever expanding prego belly, there was enough room for Elmo and all his friends.

Though Levi has been eating 'real food' for a long time, the concept of using a spoon or fork has recently been introduced. He absolutely loves it and can get pretty mad if you try to feed it to him like a baby. He's getting pretty good....but still makes a decent mess most of the time.

Also today we:

Made cookies - Levi LOVES helping and gets offended if you don't let him 'assist'....and taste.
Stared at Jason's HUGE 125 gallon fish tank. He recently bought new fish.
Watched Sesame Street....his favorite. Who knew he'd like Elmo so much.
Read a ton of books in his newly redone 'Jungle Room'
Colored (a little, he lost interest pretty quickly).
Played with blocks, trucks and balls.
Counted with our number flash cards...he mostly just likes the pictures and to make a mess.
and oh, so much more.

It is never a dull (or quiet) moment with Levi around.

2 comments:

Carter Family said...

That sounds like an extremely productive day....whew! I know what you mean though....motherhood is so misunderstood that way!

Jenn said...

Your son is darling! I love the stories about your days with him. Such fun!