Thursday, April 9, 2009

Look what I can do!

I don't know what it is with kids (or babies) and electronic devices. It is as if they are somehow drawn to them the moment they leave the womb. Since Levi was little, he loved anything even semi-electronic. Now he is older, a bit wiser and knows where I hide such devices. In the past it was pretty easy to distract him for a moment and put whatever it was away. He'd get a puzzled look and get on with whatever it was we were doing. Now...it's a whole different ballgame. He knows when I hide something it doesn't just disappear. I guess it's all a part of growing up. This has happened not only with electronics but for 'treats' as well. He knows exactly what a cookie is and is very quick to beg, cry, climb...to get one if he knows it's around.

Lately he's been loving playing with my camera. He especially loves it when I take a picture and then show it to him. So while we were playing, he somehow 'found' my camera and we just had fun with it. Here are some of the pics we took (this was last week, he had a bit of a cold so forgive the red watery eyes. He's all better now.)

Tongue
Ear
Nose
Cheek (that's a new one, so is chin, forehead, and eyebrows, which he doesn't quite get yet. Eyebrows are kind of wierd anyway)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I was just thinking a few minutes ago that you haven't posted anything in a while. So weird!

Anyway, I know what you mean when it comes to the electronics thing. And it can't be broken electronics either. My kids have inherited plenty of my old cell phones and they are still not as good as mine. Stinkers.