Sunday, February 21, 2010

Two weeks

It's been about that long since I posted last, and the few that I have done in the past month have been fairly quick. Oh well! You do what you can.

I don't know why but the past couple weeks have been BUSY! This is funny because if you were to ask me what I was going to be up to two weeks ago I would have said "not much". After taking inventory I found that I had, on top of my 'normal life', I:

Made and delivered lots o' Valentine treats
Took the wallpaper down in our bedroom and worked on getting it ready to paint (still a WIP)
Attended a RS activity
Did some work in the yards because the weather has been SO beautiful lately
Went to a 'Tea Party' with my visiting teachee's and friends
Jogged a 5k
Sang a solo in sacrament meeting
Organized a birthday dinner for my grandma and made a cake
Did the back of two baby quilts, quilted said quilts and finished them
Finally finished the binding of my BYU quilt and Clifford quilt (both WIP for a LONG time)
Went to the movies with my sweetheart
Picked up a missionary at the airport (which Levi LOVED, had I known an airport would have been so entertaining I would have taken him there long ago!)
Had a consultation with an electrician. We're getting new lighting in most of the house, I'm SO excited
Did a sealing session at the temple with friends and family
Signed up for MY VERY LAST CLASS of my undergraduate collage career!
Traveled to Washington and back all in 2 days
Sang at my step brother in law's baptism (where my wonderful, well behaved, especially in church, two year old screamed THE ENTIRE TIME)
Redesigned the logo to my Etsy shop and made a couple new pieces

Looking at it all I think that's a TON! And I know none of it would be possible with my sweet husband who helps me in everything I do.

Almost everyday I take a look at what I got done and think I have done very little when in reality I was able to accomplish a lot, sometimes I just need to take a step back and remind myself of it.

2 comments:

Emily Hayes said...

sounds super productive and busy- I've been busy too and I wish I could feel like I got that much done. I realized while reading your list the importance of counting the things like dates and stuff, even though they may sometimes seem like you aren't getting things done, they are so important and it is not wasted time.

Danielle said...

sounds super busy to me!

and by the way, your blanket was INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm floored-way to go Kendra!