Thursday, September 2, 2010

Campin'

We finally decided it was time to take the whole family camping. It's been a LONG time since we've all gone. By all going I mean me. I think the last time I went was when I was extremely pregnant with Levi, which was not very comfortable by the way. The boys have done father son camp outs but this was our first with the four of us.

So we headed off to Stub Stewart park. The boys helped dad get fire wood,
Max supervised tent construction,
And Levi played on the playground. A lot. As luck would have it our campsite was right in front of a really cool playground which was played on a lot by both boys.
We didn't stay long but it was a lot of fun. I envisioned our family when the boys are a little older hiking, campfires and playing games. Good times are yet to come!

1 comment:

Eva said...

I like the picture of the two boys with Levi's arms around Max. So cute! What a good moment. They are both very cute - I just want to squeeze them!