Monday, July 16, 2012

Fort update

It's getting there. To get ready for the Fourth Jason got the slide finished along with the sides of the fort so now the kiddos can go up without me having to worry they're going to fall off.
A little further back. On the right you can kind of see where we're hoping to put a fire pit next for next summer's project. The back yard is coming along nicely thanks to Jason.
Front view.
Max showing off one of the wheels, (I'm not sure if they've claimed one yet. Several weeks back we went to the store to pick them out),
the telescope,
the pully bucket, and according to Levi an integral part of a fort,
and of course the slide.
All I have to say is, Jason, you're awesome.


2 comments:

Carter Family said...

Jason - you are Awesome!! This fort looks amazing. I want to sleep in it and I am 27 years old.

Eva said...

That is the coolest tree house fort I have ever seen! Your kids are pretty lucky! And your kids are adorable.