Tuesday, July 17, 2012

T is for Trains, Treasure and Tasty

For our T-day we combined it with our 'Friday Adventure' with Jason since he now has summer hours and comes home after lunch. I had to go downtown to the gemfaire to pick up some stuff for my shop and we decided to make a day of it. The boys love going on the MAX every chance they get.
They were great sports about going to the gemfaire, I'm sure it wasn't nearly as exciting for them as it was for me. But luckily there are a couple of booths with lots of rocks, crystals and fossils which they loved, it was much more 'boyish' than table after table of beads. They even got to pick out some of their own treasures, they each got a shark tooth and Levi picked some pyrite and Max got a green stone, flourite.

Afterwards we decided since it was so hot to stop midway and play in the fountains at pioneer square. They loved it and I'm sure glad I thought to bring extra clothes.
Then we grabbed some Pizza Schmizza. Yumm-o!
T words of the day: two, too, to, tin, tall, tan, tow, tad, tug, toad, tag, tab

No comments: