Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Busy, Busy, Busy

It seems like life just keeps coming faster and faster and I'm doing my darndest to keep up. I don't know if it's working. These are from a month, maybe two ago. Better late than never!

The boys love to try to sneak my phone when they can though I do have a password on it. They have however they can do things even when it's locked, like take pictures of themselves or talk to Suri.





I love his face so much. 

As I was getting everyone ready to pick up Levi from school then drop Max off I asked Max to get a toy for Davis to play with on the way. He did this and told me "Davis is all stocked up!" He liked it at first then not so much.

I wonder if this is why everyone kept getting sick around here. Maybe we shouldn't put our fingers in other peoples mouths. Oh well, they had fun.
This year I decided to sell at a consignment sale, my cousin was doing it and convinced me. A big part of selling was that by selling (and volunteering) you got to go early and get some really great deals. I knew Max was in need of a bigger bike so had him get on his old one just to double check. Yup. Too big. For the presale I ended up taking Davis with me. It was crazy but I got a quick picture of it all. Not pretty, but it happened.

I got some great deals, two scooters (which the boys loved) because the old ones have died, a bike for max, a play mat and cloths for davis and lots of other great deals. I also sold a bunch of stuff that we don't need or use any more and actually made more than I spent so win! I'll probably do it again next time because I just keep finding stuff we don't really need.

Levi's teacher sent me a picture of him doing art. They are learning about different artists and different techniques they used. My grandma is loving talking to him about it.  Then I snapped a quick picture of a paper he did. Even though he is nervous and doesn't feel confident in his writing he actually does really well and has improved so much over the past year.

After several hours of shopping with a squirmy 5 month old we got ready to go to Max's kindergarten open house. Max was quite excited about it and I am so happy he is happy. Part of me was a little nervous about how he would react but this year has done him a lot of good and he is less and less shy about things. Preschool has helped a lot with that.

Oh, they also got to play at the end, it was their favorite part. Right now though is a kind of awkward stage for Davis at the playground though because he wants to play but can't really get around much so I kind of just have to hold him. Oh well, you'll be free soon enough buddy.











Then home for a quick batch of mini corndog, a favorite around here and some Lily time before we had to head off to Max's school art show where he showed off all his art work. He was quite proud of all it but mostly just wanted to go out to play, which we did and Davis watched.





















That was all on a Thursday (consignment sale, Kindergarten preview, art show. I was going non stop and was wiped out by the end of the day.

Then came Friday which meant check up for both of the older boys. They all did very well. Levi was awesome and helped keep Davis amused. Max was quite angry about getting shots but the good news is he won't need any more until he's 11 (at least that's what they say!)
This is Levi's chart. Yeah, he's huge.



I love that Davis is working so hard to figure out how to use those chubby little fingers. He's getting better and better. See the concentration.

Then at home for a little bit of snuggle time. I love his cute baby legs and toes. Also it was his first time in a short sleeved onesie. His whole life has mostly been in cold weather and Oregon finally decided to shine and warm up a bit.


Then it was time for a Cameron sleepover. I don't think it was a special occasion we just wanted to have him over. Jason was off on a campout with the scouts so we decided to have a party while he was gone. They all played great together and had a blast and by the time came for him to go the next day they were mad he couldn't stay another and go to church with us. Next time boys, summer is not too far away.











That evening we decided to take a walk on Saturday and explore Pirate park a little bit. The boys found a couple other boys and we all just went exploring together. I am always amazed with kids and how quick they are to make friends or just start playing with someone else.
After it got dark we headed home to hang out with the grandmas downstairs and watch Globe Treker which the boys love.

Aaaannnddd a random rocket ship drawing.
Sunday was a normal one though we went off to Nancy's house with my dad, Rhonda and the gang to decorate Easter eggs like we always do. I have all the pictures on my regular camera but a lot of fun was had and by the end all the boys were pooped (also both Max and Levi got HUGE stuffed cows from my dad. They did make great pillows for the drive home)

All and all it was a very very busy and tiring, but fun week.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I cannot get over how big Levi is! I have a feeling Bennett will be just the same though. Guess I'll find out in a month or so for his 5 year appointment how he falls. Anyway, love all the updates-you are a rockstar mama!