Monday, November 3, 2014

Ghosts and Miniture Golf

Ok this is a weird picture but I took it when I thought there was a ghost in the house. Seriously. So Davis was down for a nap and Max and Levi were in their room playing. I was in the bathroom organizing things and finally putting things in drawers. Each of the boys now have their own (which is awesome) and then the bottom two are for supplies. I was stocking up this one with kid shampoo, toothpaste and mouthwash. I had bought a 6 pack of kids mouth wash, one was opened and on the counter and the rest fit perfectly in the drawer along with everything else. So I put them in and shut the drawer. I go to the kitchen for less than a minute. I come back, open the drawer again to do something and two are gone! I thought I was going crazy at first because I was pretty positive they were five and they were all along the back of the drawer. Then I thought maybe I moved them (I am fairly scatterbrained so it wasn't out the the realm of possibilities). I looked everywhere for 5 minutes. They were no where. I looked in the boys room, still playing. I seriously then thought someone was in the house and took them. Like a ghost, or you know those stories about random people living in your attic. I thought I had an attic dweller.

Well after 10 minutes of me wondering if I was going crazy or if I should call Jason about the attic dweller I open the boys drawer to put in a toothbrush. Yeah. One was in Max's drawer and then the other in Levis. After asking Max said he put one in each of theirs so they could have their own.

A long boring story to most but it was one of those 'you had to be there' sort of things.
The boys kickin it in in their room. Davis adores being around his big bros and they are pretty patient with his tearing down and messing up everything they're doing. I love these little men!
First day of flag football! They were both pretty excited about it though they didn't like the mouth pieces they had to wear much.
We were hanging out after school and somehow I got the laundry baskets emptied so the boys decided to have a little fun.
And then they got out Levi's new remote control tractor he got for his birthday.
They actually sat still for a second. Kind of.
The second practice of the week. They enjoyed it and so far it has been a good bonding experience with Jason while they all watch football together. Davis is also extremely fascinated with footballs. He is obsessed with it and loves to 'throw' it around whenever he can.
Max got invited to Monson's Home Depot party. I had no idea but you can totally do it for free and they all get to make a fun project. I think we might be doing that sometime in the future!
Headed off to kindergarten orientation.
And my birthday boy at 0 and 7. I wuv him so much. As much as I miss that little baby I absolutely love being around this big guy of mine. He is so kind, funny, smart. He makes me a happy mama.
We have a tree out front that has been around since this house was built but it has been needing to be cut down. Our good friend and neighbor also noticed it and being an arborist set up a time to cut it down. Davis was completely fascinated with it.
For our last weekend of freedom before school started we went up to Lake Merwin with the gang. I really only got miniature golf pictures (maybe some others are on my big camera????)
And then off to the Nike store for some shoes for me during their big Labor Day sale. Isn't that boy cute. I love his face. I pretty much want to squish his cheeks all day long.
We did our best to get a group shot. I love Levi's creepy smile. This is about as good as it's going to get!

No comments: