Tuesday, November 4, 2014

The Warrior, The Goof and the Charmer

 Davis, the ninja master.
 Yeah, he also likes to grab other babies faces.
 And play in fire places.
 But that's probably only because he spends a lot of time watching these two.
 How can three boys have so many shoes? This was when I decided enough is enough and that we needed to do something different with organizing the shoes. I spent a lot of time looking for something that fit shoes better then I went through what actually fit. So. Many. Shoes. I wish they weren't there right by the door because they get everywhere along with the backpacks and coats but that is the only option right now. Make it work people!
 Max got a new batman towel and decided he would show me some new faces he's working on. Very attractive.
 And guess who can open doors, cabinets and drawers? Yeah, this is going to be fun.

 Whilst on my organizational kick I decided we needed a place to put chores and other papers so I found a corkboard at Goodwill. Max helped me give it a little TLC to get it prepped to paint. See, these types of projects he loves but ask him to clean up? Not going to happen willingly 90% of the time.
 We were in traffic and I saw my bro's initials. Good luck to Gabe that day! I have yet to find mine.
 Levi had quite the birthday with my mom. She decided she would take the day off and go with him wherever he wanted like she did with Max. First they went to Toms where at the end he started talking to the person at the register, who happened to be the owner,  that it was his birthday and that his family has gone there for generations. Yeah he got his meal free. Then he of course wanted to go to the bookstore and so went to pick out some books and again as they were checking out was the worlds most charming boy and the owner who was there paid for his books. After that they went on the sternwheeler and he apparently chatted everyone up and got free drinks and the captain announced it was his birthday. He was beyond thrilled. My mom told me while on the boat he chatted with an older Chinese lady for 20 minutes talking about school and Harry Potter. That kid. He is really so fun to be around and is sweet as can be.

Anyways. One of the books he got was one on how to make paper airplanes which I am no good at, so dad to the rescue!
And after watching it once and listing to the music over and over I finally bought the movie. The boys were beyond thrilled. It really is fun to have them be interested in and love something that is really and really happened (kind of). It has provided lots of topic of conversations. And you should see those boys dance, they love it. 
 My desk. It's quite the mess but it's all mine.
 Davis at the first game cheering on his bros or seeing how much trouble he could get into. One of the two.

 There out there somewhere.
 They were great team players and played hard. They are both a bit distracted, Levi more than Max, but are learning how to play and having fun.
  Practicing walking skills. Maybe we should put some shoes on that kid. Eh. Oh well.
 He actually is better walking on his hands.
 He goes through phases and has been into re-reading his National Geographic Kids magizines.
 And he stands! I want to squish his legs.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

wait a second-he stands?! where did your baby go Kendra???? what a hunk of love!