Monday, November 23, 2015

A Weird Week

This is during the week of hospital visits. I don't have many photos, it was hard to even think of taking pictures. I would visit the hospital every morning while someone watched the boys and then later in the evenings I would trade off with Jason. It was so emotionally draining and hard to watched because there was absolutely nothing we could do.
We didn't tell the boys much, just that Gram was sick at the hospital but she said hello to them. We never took them over to visit, she was just in too bad of a condition to take them and I think it would have freaked them out to see her like that. We tried to be happy and optimistic about the whole thing.
A bright moment, I found money in the laundry.
The boys were so wonderful and a good distraction for me. I just wanted to hug them all the time.
Davis kept wanting to wear Lola's hat she left over.
Outside time. The weather was actually really nice for that time of year.
A face only a mother could love.
I love watching them play together.
Random gardening tools in the pantry. I have no idea how that happened.
Bottle time. Oh how I miss it.
Making and freezing tons of sausage and egg sandwiches for Levi. Many times cereal just doesn't do it for that kid. He just keeps growing.
Davis trying to play scientist.
It was a crazy week with all the hospital visits. Jason still went to work but would visit when he could in the evenings and at night. This one day he came in the back door and it happened to be where all the boys were and the second he walked in Levi started talking telling him about something. Then Max chimed in excitedly. Seeing his older brothers chatting away Davis then began to 'talk' to Jason. It was hilarious and Jason just kept smiling and nodding at them and we both laughed and laughed.

They all just have a lot of important things to say to their pops.

No comments: