Monday, November 23, 2015

Library Date and The Hospital

Always, always on the table.
Or in a box,
or in the fireplace,
or a window.
Levi and I went off on a date night and like usual that meant library time!
For some reason he REALLY wanted to go to the top floor because something was up there but the books he wanted were really in a different place downstairs.
Then we got ice cream.
Surrounded by my peeps in my snuggle sweater. 
Down the street we have been watching as they have been working on setting up a new doughnut shop that I had promised we'd go to and it finally opened! So good and 10 donuts holes for $1.
Plus bacon maple ones. We got a dozen to bring home for Gram and Jason who loved them.
Davis was being so silly wanting to kiss his brothers but when I go to ask nothing.
Look what Jason got me at a sample sale!!!!
Watching Tom and Jerry. Seriously cartoons are no where near as funny as they used to be.
A pouting toddle man. So sad. Can you tell he's the baby?
But he bounces back pretty quick.
I was getting ready for my singing time and going through my bag I found this. Isn't it cute? It is a baptism and the different steps done by Max. Seriously, that kid warms my heart .
And of course next page monsters and battle scenes.
Dishes for days.
So this begins a big long story and the reason why I have been so behind blogging because it's just been hard to write and go through it all again but it has to be done so I'll do it bit by bit.

On Friday night Mom had been over as usual to help out with Gram. Gram had a cold and hadn't been feeling well and was just not acting like herself. Earlier in the day I went and got her some meds as well as a thermometer. She was a bit warm but we figured she was just not feeling well trying to get over the cold.

The next day I went off to do some things in the morning while Jason was home with the boys. By the time I got back Gram still had not woken up so just before noon Jason went and woke her. When she woke up he said she was just not acting normal and completely out of it. She was like that for over a half hour so we called my mom who headed over. Normally she doesn't come over until Saturday evening so she can get other stuff done.

Mom came and her and Jason had a pow wow while I watched the boys. They called her doctor and he recommended going to the hospital. So off they went and they were there the rest of the day until well after the boys were in bed. They left her in good care at the hospital and came home late with pizza saying the doctors had put Gram on some meds that would help her and give her more oxygen (she hadn't been getting enough)
Sunday came. Jason, the boys and I went off to church and mom went to the hospital to check on Gram. (Max with more baptism pics)
During the second hour we had received a few texts from my mom who said things did no look good and she was extremely worried. So I kind of freaked out about the whole thing once I got the text in RS and rushed out. Luckily I have a number of good friends who knew what was going on, followed me and immediately offered to take the boys straight from church so we could go to the hospital. So Jason and I left the boys with them to take to their house and went off to the hospital and began one of the hardest weeks of my life.

No comments: