Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Getting Into Trouble and Warming Up

What a way to start the week. Davis found an ink pad of mine. He was not happy when he realized he couldn't get it off his hands.
And he did this.
I was thrilled. Ok, not so much I was so frustrated I had to get out so we met up with some friends and went to 7-11 for slurpees. It cheered everyone up and calmed me down a bit.
Blackend fingers begging for a drink.
These sweet girls.
Max insisted on pushing the two babies.
The weather was so nice and it was fun to hang out outside and in the backyard.
Pretty flowers in the yard.
We had this big cloud roll of paper from Max's Mario party so I was debating what to do with it and came up with this. We took some times and wrote some things we wanted to do this summer. I think we ended up doing them all!
This was first on the list.
Begging for something. Love this kid.
Lots of park time.
And I mean lots.

More blueberries from the yard.
Davis sort of figured out how to open the gate. Luckily he hasn't figured out how to unlock it.
Look at that stinker face.
Raspberries were ripe! We went a number of times especially since our own bushes only grew 5-6 of them.
He's not the cleanest eater. But he's happy.
Went to the dentist and it felt like they numbed my whole face.

At a well check Davis kept getting into things and finally got into this drawer.
It was a stick with a little circle like an eye of a needle on it. I've seen them use it to get gunk out of ears. He thought it was to blow bubbles.
After shots was time to have a roll.
Seriously, I see his initials everywhere. I don't think I've ever seen my own.
I wanted to try making a slightly different piece of jewelry from my normal stuff. It's pretty but I don't know if it's me....



Our few berries.
Trying to do some bubbles.
He totally faked Nese out.
And time to end the week with some after church ice cream.

No comments: