Sunday, September 28, 2008

No Boys Allowed.

This weekend my sister Scarlett, step mom Rhonda, Aunt Kathie and I went to a scrapbook retreat up in Washington at the Great Wolf Lodge that just opened. It has a HUGE indoor water park, which none of us went in because we had quite a jam packed weekend. It was pretty hard core scrapbooking, even for me. We did six 1hour 15 minute classes each day. Towards the end my mind was mush and I had to take more than one break.

This was my first weekend without Levi. It was good but I missed him. When he 'talked' to me (when I say talked I mean pushed buttons and hung up on me) I got a bit misty.
There were tons of women. A whole room full of crazy women scrappers.

Scarlett showing off some of the stuff we made. Aunt Kathy and Rhonda did a great job and got quite creative though they hadn't scrapbooked much. I was very impressed.
We got ton's of 'free' stuff and took home lots of supplies and projects and ideas to work on. It was great!
Four girls. No boys allowed. We'll I think we would have allowed them. Weather any male would ever want to join us is another matter.
Sassy Ol' me.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I am so jealous! You look cute.

Hailey Vial said...

Looks like they mean business.
I'm laughing at your conversation with Levi. Isn't being hung up on cute when they goober to you. ?.