Wednesday, September 3, 2008

One Year Older and Wiser Too...

Happy B-Day Levi!!! It was a very fun day, though I know I was way more excited than he was. I love surprising people, even if they are only one and can't tell between their birthday and any other day. We had a day packed full of fun. Here's what we did for all of those who missed it.
8:30am Wake up and breakfast of milk, bread (an absolute favorite) and applesauce.
9:45am Shots. While I was scheduling it sounded like a good idea. As I had to help hold him down I felt horrible and realized shots on birthdays are not so smart. Levi got over it and still loves me.
11:30am Had lunch with daddy. Levi enjoyed the dry erase markers.
12:45pm Home for a LONG recordbreaking 4 1/2 hour nap.
6:00pm Party at great grandparents. Lots of toys, pizza and.....
CAKE!!!!!!!!! (actually it was a very large cupcake)

He was kind of dazed after it all. Maybe just a little too much sugar. 7:30pm Bathtime. He broke in his new foam letters Aunt Rose got.
8:15pm Nap on the way to the Morin's for another party with his little friends.
10:00pm Crash.

It was a good day.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Are you The Stylish Scrapper? I know you are but it took me about an hour to figure it out. Good thing that apartment flooded. That place was horrible.
Happy Birthday, Levi!