Sunday, September 28, 2008

Portland Children Museum Adventures

This week Levi's Aunt Rose (my sister) had the week off so we decided to take Levi to the Portland Children's museum. Last time we went he was only crawling and though I'm sure he enjoyed it, didn't get the whole effect of it all. This time was MUCH better.

I couldn't decide which pictures to put so I put a TON. Sorry. But I know all the grandma's will thoroughly enjoy them all.

One of the 'exhibits' is a child sized grocery market and deli. Levi helped Aunt Rose put things away.Levi was sorely disappointed when he kept biting into the very real looking food and it was all hard and rubbery. He got this very confused look on his face. Luckily he didn't get too upset.
The 'Dig Pit" was probably one of his favorites, at least I think it was. One of the ways I could tell he's being growing up is that he didn't stick the 'dirt' in his mouth the minute it was in his hands.
I taught him how to use the 'Ambulance' phone.
Apparently I am a GREAT teacher.

This was the construction site. Levi could not figure out just how to get the water out of that sink.
Playing with Auntie Rose.
We didn't stay long playing with the trains. Levi kept destroying the track and the other little kids didn't like that much.
WATER!!!! We got good and wet. A couple of times.

1 comment:

Megan said...

That museum looks awesome. I need to come visit you!