Sunday, February 8, 2009

Double Digits

Today we go from being 100 days away from meeting baby Max (Jason is pretty set on the name and I'll most likely give in) to 99 days. While 99 days seem like a lot, it really isn't. I learned with pregnancy no. 1 that time sure does fly and with us moving, baby proofing a new house and getting ready for it all, I know that the time will come too quickly for me. I think I need at least another 6 months or so to be ready. Oh well. A girl can dream right?

Another countdown: Only 21 more days till Levi goes into nursery!!!! But his half birthday technically only happens every four years because it is Feb. 29th. So. I wonder if we can get him in the week BEFORE he turns 18 months. Hummmm..... We haven't been able to pay much attention in church for over a year and a half because of that little man who doesn't ever sit still. It will be a good couple months while it lasts and then baby no. 2 is taking his rightful place as distractor during Sunday school.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Nursery is the best! You'll love it.