Saturday, June 13, 2009

Golf Balls, Dress Up and New Hiding Spots

This is a samplin' of the random things that happen in our house. As I commented to my cousin about her hilarious Sunday school class: 'Heavenly Father had to make kids funny, it is the only way to keep the adults around them sane'. Anyone care for a burrito? He likes being all bundled up.
Levi was playing with his toys on the couch and I had been tidying up. When I looked over to check on him this is what I found stuffed in the cracks of the couch. Puzzle pieces and little people animals.
Jason decided to play dress up with Max. On his head is a 'do rag' from a Harley Davidson outfit Levi had. I'll have to admit he looked pretty cool. Though he didn't seem to like it much. Dad had fun though and I thought it was adorable.
Our garage and house is filled with various sports equiptment. Basketballs, volleyballs, tennis rackets, soccer balls.....and of course golf gear. Levi loves golf balls for some reason, so much so he insisted on napping with two of them one day. What a funny little man.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

is it sad that i recognize max's blanket? ethan had two of them and i swear by them... :)