Thursday, June 25, 2009

He Man Women Haters Club

Now I am definitely out numbered 3:1. It's not a big deal and I've never been much of a 'girly girl' anyways. But every once and a while I feel like I am totally surrounded by boys. Good thing they are so much fun and I love it.

The other day we went to visit a friend and it was an all boys afternoon. 4 boys. Max (1 month). Cameron (1 year), Levi (2 years) and Jackson (3 years)
What would a day be without snack time. They were all pretty well behaved. Levi of course refused to eat much more than the cookies. Definitely his daddy's boy. Recently he doesn't want to eat much more than hot dogs, cheese, raisns, and we just found he'll eat refried beans. Oh and of course any sort of cookie, candy, cake, ice cream. I'm told it's just a phase and he won't be eating hot dogs every day his whole life. I hope so. I feel bad giving the kid hot dogs all the time, even thought they are the more 'healthy' turkey dogs. At least he's eating right?
Watching a little bit of Ice Age. Levi lost interest pretty quick. His attention span is greatly reduced when there isn't a furry red monster as the main character.
Feeding the horses! They LOVED it. We went for a walk to the neighbors house and got to feed the mini horses (whatever you call them). Little Max went too. He slept through the whole thing.
Rolling on the ground. Silly boys.

JUST MY BOYS
Levi saw Max up on the chair and HAD to get up with him. He thought it was very funny.

Since that first time, Levi has wanted to hold Max a number of times. What a good big brother. He also loves to 'give' Max his pacifier (by give I mean shove in his face when he's sleeping), cover him with a blanket (throw a wadded up blanket on top of him), and "rock" him. It is all very cute to watch. He also makes sure to give him a kiss each night.

Boys are a lot of fun and don't worry, I won't be looking to try for a girl anytime soon. Boys are just fine with me.

2 comments:

Memory said...

Cuteness! I especially love the video and the last picture. Looks like he's very well-adjusted to the new addition in the family. Yahoo!

whitney said...

i'm so glad you found our blog! cutie patooty boys you guys have! i know what you mean about feeling outnumbered. :)