Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Halarious Levi

Funny stuff from the most halarious toddler I know.

"Mom, what's that?" pointing to a lemur in a book.
"That's a lemur." I reply
"Eat's hot dogs. That's CRAZY!" Levi responds.

Max was chewing on a toy rubber snake. Levi goes up to him and says "Don't eat my friend, Fluff."

Sitting on my bed with a new stuffed Lightning McQueen, "My car beautiful. Thank you for my one toy. Ok. Bye. Be right back."

Both Jason and I work from home, Jason is home in the mornings then goes to work and I work 2-3 hours a day from home whenever I can fit it in. Because of this we are on our computers a lot working away. Normally Levi is pretty good about letting us do stuff when we need to and he'll play and keep himself busy around us. One of his favorite things to play with is the most AMAZING Thomas the Train Sticker book I found NEW at Goodwill for $4 (normally they're like $18 or something outrageous like that). So he'll spend a lot of time coloring in it, taking off the stickers and putting them in it. It's very cute. Today he threw it because hey, he's two and sometimes they randomly throw stuff. He got in trouble and when he went to say sorry and ask for it back he says "It's my job, it's my job." What a hard worker he is!

Did you know that SRHA7YO spells TRAIN? It does, just ask Levi.

Word World is Levi's all time favorite show. He puts up with Sesame Street just so he can watch it. In it they have these cartoon animals that are drawn in a way so that the letters of what they are make up their bodies. Like if you look at sheep, the word SHEEP is the shape of him. So what they do is 'build words' and when they build a word it turns into what it is. I think its pretty cool actually.

Levi knows all his letters and if you point to them can say them all with only few mistakes. When we were in the bathtub the other day he began to put letters together randomly, say the letters, then say "Spells ____ (train, plane, boat....) I couldn't help but laugh. Oh, JXLTBKEC3F also spells BOAT. If you were wondering. And EVERY TIME he sees the letter X he has to say "X marks the spot!". Awesome!

When Levi gets upset and starts crying he ALWAYS cries "Mommy and Daddy and Max and Levi!" over and over. I don't know why.

Levi's nickname for Jason "Captain Daddy".

After falling or getting into some sort of precarious situation which this little daredevil so often puts himself in says "Little help here!"

We've been encouraging Levi to use the toilet lately, nothing big but we've been trying to talk about it and put him on it to get some sort of interest in the whole thing because right now he could really care less about the whole thing. So I have him sit down and I tell him he needs to go pee or poop, he gives a little grunt and says "it's not working, it's not working". Every time.

A couple times a day, Levi takes a trip to outer space or the moon. By this I mean he goes downstairs and sits on or under a mountain of pillow on the couch. He loves it. "Bye. My go outer space. See you later!"

In the bath we have these frogs you fill up with water and squirt. These ones have a hole at the bottom. Levi squeezed, getting a big shot of water on his leg and exclaimed "He pooped on me!"

After roaring loudly, impersonating a dragon, Levi says, "Sorry guys, I'm just kidding"

1 comment:

Megan said...

What a crack up! I giggled my way through your entire post.