Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Decisions, decisions....

I know I probably shouldn't have bought it, but I couldn't resist. For the past several months I have been saving $$ from my etsy store to buy Jason and I a real live, adult bedroom set since the only thing we have known is either collage furniture (which doesn't really count) or wasn't ours and I've felt it's time to (finally) grow up. But....
With the beautiful sunshine and summer drawing near, I couldn't help but think of what I loved to do as a kid on those sunny days. Jump. We loved our trampoline and had so many good times! But the old one has been passed on and is being enjoyed else where.
Since we moved into a place that actually has a huge yard, I've been looking around since last summer on craigs list for one that was in good condition and at a decent price.
Well I finally found it. I couldn't believe it. They didn't even have a picture but I decided to call anyways, which I NEVER do if there isn't at least a picture. But after calling I come to find out it was only a year or two old, had a net, and was spring-less! Perfect for little kids! And the price couldn't be beat, even better.
Even thought Jason didn't quite approve, he let me have my way and even picked it up, disassembled it, brought it home and reassembled it. While he was putting it up I don't know who was more excited, Levi or myself. Needless to say, when he was done, Jason, or "Captain Daddy" as Levi calls him, was our hero.
Though I still feel a little like the kid who spent their hard earned money on candy instead of saving it, I'm still happy I did it. Sorry new bed, you'll have to wait just a little longer!
Yeah!