Saturday, March 6, 2010

Buckle up!

A number of years ago a chair lift was put up for my grandmother to be able to make it up and down the stairs. Since her accident a year and a half ago, it has been used only once or twice......by her. Levi on the other hand loves to use it. Normally we have it off but every now and again, in all his trips up and down the stairs, he remembers it is there. The other day I heard a shout from Levi "Turn it on, turn it on!". He had unfolded it (usually it is in a folded position), got seated and even buckled himself on. I couldn't help but laugh at him and let him take a couple trips up and down the stairs. Who needs an amusement park?

1 comment:

Danielle said...

oh my. i'm pretty sure I would want to use this all the time. is there a weight limit?

actually. who cares.

i'd still use it. lol.