Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Obsess much??

I don't know how it happened but Mr. Max is OBSESSED with spoons, tooth brushes and any sort of writing utensil. Basically anything he can easily hold in his hand. He carries them around all day and woe to anyone who tries to take it from him.

Here he is at our kids Halloween party when we first got there. Take a look at his left hand, he brought in his yellow spoon. This is one of those battles I didn't want to fight. Sometimes I make him leave it in the car, this time I didn't care so much.
The rest of the party.
Maybe he likes spoons so much so that he can be ready to eat at a moments notice, though many times he just ends up eating with his hands. Here he is "decorating" cupcakes. His spoon you ask? Yeah, he's still holding it.
And he held it all the way home. (Oh, he even slept with it after I cleaned it, it had gotten a little gross. I didn't want to fight that battle either. Maybe another day.)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hahahaha! This made me laugh!