Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Reasons why I love Levi Today

He cleaned off his art table without even being asked (and he did his lunch dishes earlier today too) I was very impressed. Only took hundreds of times reminding him.

I taught him the fine art of thumb wars, which he thought was hilarious.

He's been referring to himself as 'puppy dog' for pretty much the entire day.

Today has been a pajama day because all his cloths are being washed and nothing is cuter than pj's on a little boy, at least in my opinion.

There have been no complaints about the food I have given him today, though I do know the things he absolutely hates and I didn't even bother to offer.

We did flash cards and he read the word "mom".

We also did our insect flash cards and he knew just about all of them, he loves bugs so much.

Today he did 'squishy face, stretchy face' with me when he had gotten close to my face. It was adorable.

It was handy when I needed a glass of water refilled, he went and filled it for me very cheerfully.

I sure love my little man.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

that's adorable kendra. I bet ethan would find thumb wars hilarious too. i should try it tomorrow. :)