Friday, February 11, 2011

Hoodwinked

Ever noticed that getting kids to clean is like pulling teeth? Some days are better than others. On one of those 'I don't want to clean mom' days Levi was having we decided to have a race. He would see if he could clean the living room faster than I could clean the kitchen. Game on. Those little feet were moving faster than I thought they ever could, at least while cleaning. He smoked me, but in my defense I had to help him with a few things and the kitchen was 3x worse than the living room.

Levi decided that since he won he needed a prize and he picked out an old wrestling medal of Jason's, a hat he loves to wear, a foam sword,
and a FLASHLIGHT!
If he only knew what he was doing.....

1 comment:

Danielle said...

you rock kendra! that's a fantastic idea. i usually turn up the music and make a party out of it with ethan. too bad when bennett hears the music he wants to party by destroying even more... lol.

p.s. please tell jason thanks for helping my brother out with a job-he sure is appreciative! :)