Tuesday, October 18, 2011

FINE!!!!

This was from last week. I don't remember what I was doing but I was probably trying to get something done and it just wasn't working out. The boys were yelling at each other every two seconds, they were destroying the house and needless to say I was very frustrated. Wierdly my reply to it all was "FINE! Let's make some cookies!" I knew that would keep them from killing each other and would contain the mess to the kitchen.
And it did. We had a blast.

Some people have asked my favorite sugar cookie recipe I use so I'll share. I stalk this blog and got her recipe and use it. It is ah-mazing, I promise you'll love it. You know what makes the difference? Almond extract, I love it.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Ha! I love it! I find that when I'm completely flustered with my kids and stop and do something like this, all seems right again and everyone's happier. Funny how that works. And I love that you had everything on hand to make cookies. I never do. Ever. I need to fix that. ;)