Friday, August 17, 2012

Suprise!

 Not long ago some friends and I threw a baby shower for our amazing, wonderful friend Brooke. I've known her pretty much my whole life and I remember lots of good times with her and if there is anyone close to being my 'sister from another mother' it would be Brooke and the rest of the Morins. Can't get enough of them.

We suprised her at Applebees when we had planned to have one of our regular girls night. Lots of people showed with tons of fun presents for her #3, Landon.

I got crafty and although I didn't end up making everything I wanted I got to make some things I've been wanting to do for a long time. It made me really want a little boy. They're just so cute!



 One of my favorites!
 And here she is! My pics were hurried and extremely quick, but better than nothing!
 This is a quilt Gram had made for baby Landon.
 On a side note, Landon has arrived and is doing well. I only got to hold him for a bit before I had to go but it was so fun holding a little baby bundle again. 

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I so hate that I wasn't there. I'm so glad Brooke has a friend like you Kendra. You are such an amazing person. You're so inspiring.

Marissa and Blaine said...

Your talent BLOWS ME AWAY!!!