Monday, June 24, 2013

Memorial Day weekend

During Memorial Day weekend Jason went with Uncle Monte to visit his grandpa in AZ. Origionally I thought up some really fun things to do as a single mom for a week while he was away. Unfortunately the weather forecast changed and the whole time called for rain. No fun. At all. This was especually true considering the boys had already been driving me crazy for the past few weeks with all the fighting. Brothers.

Also as a side note I don't usually like to go to the really popular places on big holidays (like Memorial day) because being around so many huge crowds, especially alone, really stresses me out so I avoid them.

But Levi had a day off of school and I knew some did as well but not all so we decided to head off to Out of This World Pizza (or Pizza Planet as the boys call it). We didn't really have anything going on all day and so I planned to be there until the boys wanted to go. Who knew that would be  6 1/2 hours. Good thing I brought a ton of stuff to work on while they ran around.
We did lunch and dinner there which they didn't complain about one bit. Pizza, hot dogs and root beer? Yes please!
It was a fun day and they were pooped by the end of it which was all a part of my plan. And they didn't fight one bit the whole time.








Sadly we eventually had to go and let the Goodrich brothers weekend long cage match begin! It was a crazy weekend and lets just say I am now positive I could not hack it as a single mother. I might have gone a bit insane. Ok, a lot insane.

No comments: