Monday, June 10, 2013

Practice

Levi's last practice of the season. He actually just had his last game of the season Saturday but my phone was too full to take any more pics and my camera is being weird so this is all I have left of the season.

It was a good one and I think Levi liked it. I'm not sure if it will be his sport of choice, he seemed to get bored a lot and to be honest distracted most of the time (Playing in the dirt, running circles around the kids on base when he was 3rd baseman, telling jokes,  things like that. It was hilarious). He is only 5 though. We'll see what happens but he knows he wants to try wrestling in the fall and he wants to try gymnastics so we'll give them a go. 
I am thankful for all the coaches and their patience with those kids, it is a hard job. Also to Jason for taking him to the evening practices when he could, I'm still easing my way into this sports life, we didn't do that in my family we were more arts, theater and such. Organized sports and practices are still new to me.

Go Cubs!

No comments: