Monday, October 13, 2014

Camping Part 2

Some more camping pictures from the 'big camera'. I loved being able to play around with different settings and such. Being away from distractions gives me the oppourtunity to take more pictures than I normally do.

Max pouting. Who knows why. Probably because I was taking so many pictures. I solved this by asking if he wanted to take some 'action shots' which he was totally into. Levi and him leapt around on rocks, ran and did all sorts of tricks. It also let me work on taking faster moving pictures. I don't have much experience with that.
 Davis loves his daddy.
 Both boys balancing. Max though it was cool for 1.2 seconds then he decided he hated it.
 Then for a walk. I love our folding wagon, we used it so many times during the summer.
And whenever we are anywhere near water Jason can't help but hurl large objects.
 I love this picture of my boys. 
 This too.
 And oh that face.
 After we got back we found a bunny which let the boys get pretty close.
 Jason has been to this camping spot a couple times and so have the boys. As as in times past crawdads were caught and eaten. Not by me. I'm just the photographer. Max didn't really want to touch them but had no problem eating them. Levi was in all the way and loved picking them up. They made a little pool area out of rocks to keep some.
  And Davis, true to form could not keep his hands off everything and shoving whatever he could in his mouth. It was fun trying to keep him somewhat clean and dry.
 On the last day we went shooting. Max was pooped but eventually woke up after a few rounds.
 Jason found a place to set up the target and he shot some sort of bomb. I don't remember what it is but when you shoot it, it makes a huge sound. I had no idea he was doing it and I thought he hit a power line or something. Davis completely freaked out and took 10 minutes to calm down. Way to go dad.
 Then practice time. I did it too but I'm pretty sure the boys did better than I did.

We had a blast and will definitely be back next year.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Looks like a fun camping trip! There's definitely something to be said for REAL pictures-I've been meaning to pull mine out more...

Emily Hayes said...

I love the picture of all the boys! You got some awesome shots, inspired me to try and figure out our camera better.

Carter Family said...

Where was this place again? It looks awesome!!