Sunday, September 28, 2014

Puppets and Camping

Just a tiny bit done on my picture wall. This group now has a picture of each of the boys when they were newborns with a small number on them saying which # they are in the family. I love looking at my babies every time I go up the stairs. I can't believe how big they all are. Now to get working on the rest of that wall......I wonder if I ever will finish it.
And randomly the boys decided they wanted to put on a puppet show and so instead of dragging all the chairs out front I had them use the backdrop frame I use for baby pictures. It was perfect! This puppet show was about knights in shining armor and dragons. I'm pretty sure they used each of the puppets we had.

Davis just crawled around eating leaves like usual.
Then we had to go to the store, which I normally avoid with the plague with any kids, let alone three but we did it all just fine. No problems or whining. They actually are good at stores and I don't usually have problems, I think I'd just rather do it on my own. I guess in my world it's a vacation.
And then a family camping trip. It has been the summer of camping which I didn't really thing was going to happen because I pretty much refuse to camp while pregnant or with babies but Davis is a great sleeper. It's still an extremely akward time to camp because he's very much wants to crawl everywhere and put everything in his mouth but we managed. He slept well, took naps, played. I can't wait until next year when he can actually walk and I can let him roam a little bit. I felt like we were holding him most of the time he was awake or he was in his high chair. Next year bud.
Oh, he did love playing in the tent. This kid loves to play catch. While Jason and the older two were off him and I were on our air matress and I threw a partially full bottle of water to the corner then he would get it and throw it back. He did that about 20 times before he got tired of it.
Lots of card games were played.

And crawdads eaten (not by me, no way, no how). After the boys had eaten what they caught Max stuck a pincher on a tail and fell in love with it. Looks like some sort of creepy monster.
Then we went for a walk and while Jason and Davis were off we hid from and tried to scare Jason.
Can't wait for next year.

No comments: