Thursday, March 19, 2015

On the Mend, Kisses and Family Time

And a visit to the doctor for Levi. As much as we tried to prevent the spread it happened so we got out butts over as soon as we could Monday morning.
Of course he's got his book. Second time around with HP. The nurses are always so sweet while he talks on and on about Harry Potter.
This kid. It is so much work trying to keep him from completely wrecking the room at a doctors office. He is into everything. And they even have most things out of reach. But not everything and he will always find something. Pictures on the walls, drawers to pull out, books to dump out, anything near the edge of the counter.
And Zumba! I have a pass over at The Edge and I love going to classes and have been going at least once a week. I seriously would go every day if I could. I'm terrible at it and stand in the back but I have fun.
Trying to figure out where to put things on my bookshelf. One day I'll figure out this decorating thing.
Cute face. Like that bruise on his face? He likes getting into things. A lot.
Hanging with his bro. Sometimes the only time I can get a picture of these boys still is when they're watching TV.
And the series continues. I love that he loves to read but beware of interrupting him. I'm the same way  though so I get it. I try to make sure I give warnings when he has to do chores or homework that way he can pause in a good place. It is hard to put a book down sometimes.
More kisses for that handsome baby in the mirror.

I just loved these pictures. My favorite place for pictures in natural light is my bed because we have a decent sized window and it just has good light. He loves his bottle and blankie. Then he'll find the tag and start rubbing it. I could smother him in kisses all day like this. He's calm, smiley and sweet.
Both Levi's and Max's schools collect box tops (like pretty much every school) and so it was the end of the month and Max wanted to take in the box tops that had accumulated in our drawer. I told him if he wanted to take them he had to cut them out himself. And he did. He was so excited to take them to school and apparently his class got the most in his school and got a small prize and keep the trophy in their room.
I had Levi get Dave a bottle. He's so awesome and can even pour milk himself. I know, he's almost 8 so a lot of kids can do that but I'm still so amazed. That this kid, who was in my stomach and was a little guy just a few minutes ago can read, write and make his baby brother a bottle. I told him to stop growing so fast. He has chosen to ignore my request.

I've just rediscovered Elmo in Grouchland. It was both Levi's and Max's first movie they saw and liked. They sure loved Elmo. Now I put it on some mornings for Mr. Man and give him a snack and sometimes a bottle so I can shower and get ready for the day and maybe get a couple things done. I know, you shouldn't have kids watch TV until their 2 but sometimes I've got to shower without a kid screaming outside the door or trying to get in. And doesn't he look happ
And the Dr. for Dave. He was getting what the other two had but we nipped that in the bud. But not before he destroyed their office room.

During our regular days when Davis goes down for his nap it means it is my work time. I usually have the boys do their homework and I go over it, they do some chores, read, color, go play outside. Overall they do a really good job at getting whatever it is I've asked them to do done, then go and play. About 20 minutes into it, after he'd done his 'homework', Max came into my office, looked at me and what I was working on and asked if he could make a necklace for Nese. Even though I had a pile of orders to work on how could I resist that sweet request?

So for pretty much the rest of the time while Davis napped we worked on a necklace to send to my mom at her work. He picked out an initial, M, for Max, a green stone which looks like an emerald which is his birthstone and a pine cone charm. Then he put everything together, put them in their packaging, colored on it and we got it ready to ship. He was so excited about it. What a sweet guy.
Davis playing with his drum set. I am so glad this picture turned out. He kept making that face.
And wrestling time. Max insisted on carrying the heavy bag. At least most of the way. He's been insisting on carrying bags far to big for him since he was 2. Only a couple more weeks of it! Sadly we haven't really gone to any tournaments because we've been away so many weekends or they have been sick. Oh well, they have had a lot of fun and that's all that matters.
Off to Washington to visit the other Goodrich's!
I made these in the car. It took me forever to decide which stones to use. I'm so indecisive.
And again, his fascination with soda and pulling everything out of everything.
Aunt Pegi took the older boys off to spend the night with her and Addison.

 Then on the drive home we went to hang out for a little bit and pick the little rascals up. Davis got a ride in the hammock and fell in love with their dog.
The boys, as you can tell, were very anxious to leave. Ok, they were mad they weren't staying another night.
Ideas for my new logo! My good friend is helping me with all the graphics and soon a new website!

No comments: