Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Boys, Boys, Boys

Davis has discovered the awesomeness of marble run. Also Max finally got to have Sam, his best bud, over for a play date. All were happy.
And this kid loves the outdoors SO much. It's been relatively good weather around these parts so more outdoor time. He loves swings and slides.

So does this guy.
  Levi is so cute and sweet with his brother.
 First time on the big slide with his bro. He was nervous at first then wanted to climb right back up like he'd seen them do.
And he's discovered dressing up is pretty fun.
I was purging my dresser and found these collage tee shirts that I never wear but are sentimental so I decided to take a picture of them. The first was from the Fall Fling I helped to organize. It was HUGE and took all summer to plan.  I was on the committee but most of the rest of the committee members had gone home for most or some of the summer and I stayed and had classes/work so I worked my butt off getting it all taken care of and loose ends tied. It was so much fun and such a crazy night. I even got a name tag and wear a walkie talkie. Sweet.
A leadership training class I helped teach. I loved it and met a number of friends I still talk to today.
And when I did my 10k! I didn't think I would be able to do it but I did without stopping. Not that I was fast but I didn't stop and I wasn't last. Go me! I probably would keep it but I absolutely HATE the colors and the fabric they used. And of course the next year they did it it was much cuter colors. I seriously only wore this day of. But I'm probably signing up again for this year. Fingers crossed the colors aren't horrible.
Grocery shoppin' with Super Max. He insisted on wearing his mask and new watch. I didn't care at all.

At it again. I knew it was too quiet. This kid  hands down has unrolled more rolls of toilet paper than his brothers combined. No matter how hard I try I can't stop him.
The Carters were over for the day because they were moving! The big boys stayed in the back yard playing and KJ, Landon and Davis met Max at the bus stop. And KJ made this picture for me for Valentines day. Isn't it cute?

My dear Davie. I love our night time snuggles.
He got tired and wanted to find a new place to sit.
We kept Cameron overnight because we just did. The boys had a blast, as usual.
Davis being Davis.
We took all the boys to Costco and they were crazy but what would you expect?
We shopped, we ate and I even got some work out of them.

And after THAT we had a end of season wrestling party. The older boys (and Cam) ran off to play immediately and Davis got his fill of food. That kid loves pizza. And dipping things.

Church. We survive. Ok the older boys are great and color but they are always trying to explain their battle drawings to me usually very loudly and Davis thinks he owns the place.
Sunday night we went to an 'Eight is Great' night because Levi will be getting baptized this year. I didn't really want to leave Davis with my mom because he's a handful and she seemed tired.

They were doing a very cute lesson on baptism asking the kids questions and so all the kids were raising their hands. Every time Levi shot his arm up Davis would giggle, it was so funny. I tried to get a video of the adorableness. I know I probably shouldn't have and tried to do it discretely but couldn't help it. There weren't as many questions and hands up when I was rolling film but he wanted to raise his hand anyways.
Also. How the heck is Levi turning 8 this year?

No comments: