Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Flowers and Suckers

Boy time. Snacking it up and watching morning shows. Levi and Max are so funny. They'll seriously grab anything out of their drawers and wear it. Shorts and long sleeved PJ shirt. Weirdies.
Max fell asleep in the corner. I'm sure he needed that nap. If I could I would make him take a nap every day.
It was in the morning and I heard a knock on the door.  I thought it was a mailman but then I saw this beautiful bouquet. At first I thought it was for Gram because she gets them every now and again from various people. But it was for me! I've never had anyone deliver me flowers!
It was from my mom and gram. And I'll have to admit it was very much needed after a long weekend of people in and out of the house and me playing hostess then cleaning everything up on a Monday morning.

Levi has been reading Harry Potter (again) and we were talking about it and he said that unicorns were more friendly with girls than boys. I told him that wasn't true, then he said yes, then I said prove it. So he did.
Davis loves being on the table. He loves it. I do not.
Library time = happy Levi.
We reserved a ton of books about ancient greeks, he's been in a mood. Now he is very eager for anyone to listen all about the greek gods and what they do.
It had been a VERY long week with Jason, Max and Davis being sick while Levi and I helped take care of them all. We decided we needed to go off together for a dinner date and settled on Applebees. I don't think he's ever gone before but he loved it all and we had a blast. He makes a great date.

Pretzel stick mustache.

Yes, we HAD to have dessert.
I don't know why but Max handed me these green pieces of cardboard that he had cut out and colored. It was Max dollars and he was wanting to buy various things. What a creative, long haired man.
Trouble maker!!!!
I have been saving change for a while now and now that it was finally full we decided we needed to take it to the bank. The boys and I talked it over and we decided we needed to start a fund so that we could go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. It will take a while to save up but it'll happen!
They love the bank because of the suckers. Need I say more? Davis now lifts up his open hand to the jars when we come in now. He knows what's coming.
Slide. He can now go down by himself. Sort of.
He was pooped and laid out on the floor. I only let him for a minute or so before I put him in his bed. I can't really let him sleep other places or it will only be a few minutes nap and we all need more than that. It was so cute though. I normally have to coax him into nap time.

No comments: