Sunday, July 12, 2015

Sadness!

So in the process of moving all my photos to my desktop computer and then eventually my blog most of my March pictues got deleted. I was DEVISTATED to say the least. My pictures! I don't remember exactly what they were but I am sure they were awesome.

I know it's silly to get sad over pictures because I'll still have the memories of the good times BUT my memory stinks. Like I barely remember what I did yesterday. This is why I take pictures.

Here is Max with his bow and darts. I told him if he did a certain amount of work that I would give him three shots of me. He loved it. That kid is hard to get to do house work.
Bathtime! The boys are always so cute when they're in the tub together. It is hard to fit all three of them though with them all growing so fast (cough Levi cough)
We went to Omsi with Cameron and the boys had a blast. The bigger boys were off whenever we went to a certain area while I followed this little man around. He loved this air tube that shot balls up and hogged it for a good half hour or so.

No comments: