Tuesday, July 7, 2015

The Great Outdoors and Potterhead

Marchness. 

Guess who has turned in a climber? Up stairs, ladders. It's terrifying but hes loving it. Also we kept him in footie pjs a lot of days because he keeps scratching. Eczema is not fun and I've never had to deal with it with myself of any of the other boys. Keeping him from scratching (then bleeding because he does it hard with his little nails that keep growing, is not easy. So I figured this or tighst. So footie PJ's it is.
Morning time with my man. Normally it is a great time to get stuff done but lately I've just wanted to snuggle because many times bottle time is the only time he will. Love.
Kicking it while the boys were at school and I had to get some things done. I know, I know. Kids aren't supposed to watch tv before 2. Whatever. He's just starting to actually sit for 10-15 minutes at a time so I can get something done without him tearing the house apart.
I actually watched The Voice. Ok, only a couple of episodes. Not my favorite but eh. Also popcorn is the best.
Max had begged for some canned pears after dinner, so we did. When I wasn't looking this is what I found him doing. Those are mine by the way. He had sucked his down in two seconds.
Time to pick up Max at the bus stop! We walk sometimes but more often take the stroller because Davis likes to run off and it's a really busy street. I've found that I can either hold the wiggling, fighting, kicking man sometimes for 15 minutes or stroller. It's just easier sometimes. If he didn't want to run off I would have him walk more, it's so cute! But he just doesn't want to hold hands as much. Oh well.
Big bro always helping.

More climbing, PJ's and someone has now claimed Max's seat. It's probably good since Max was getting to big for it anyways.
My first flower of spring from Max, he's my big flower giver. Then Davis promptly tried to take it away.
He can now push chairs around then climb them. It's awesome.
It's hard to get him to be still for a minute but he is strapped in when he eats and still for more than a minute.
Now he insists on eating with his own spoon. His first try with yogurt. I love his little face and big bald head.
Forget the spoon. He ain't got time for that!
Jason Dean. I yelled at him for this one, after he did it a bunch more times after. I confess I get after him a lot for all the rough housing. I'm just no used to it I suppose and I try to just walk away.
Jason building a greenhouse for his flowers. This man loves his plants.
We (I) got a label maker. Who knew it was so fun to label things?
See Max's face? Not amused one bit.
Amidst the green hgouse construction also came an add on to the patio. Grass really doesn't grow there and we figured it would be nice to add to it and have more space. I thought once we were done we could do some family dinners out there with Gram since she can't really do it upstairs and downstairs gets cramped (we've tried it!).
At Lola's house, swingin'.
Davis was having one of those late nights where he woke up in the middle of the night and I just couldn't get him back to sleep. He's not a rocking kid but we tried. Half the time he was laughing or saying 'dada'. Crazy kid. Eventually he went back to sleep. Eventually.
We found a present we forgot to give to the boys for Christmas, Lego picture frames. I saw the idea somewhere and saw someone selling them for like $25 which wasn't happening so Jason and I made some up then put them on top of the bookshelf far away to dry. Then we forgot.  The boys loved their belated gifts.
This is church. Gram at the end, then mom, kids in the middle and me and Jason wherever. I think I need to get some more bow ties for the boys, they're awesome.
One of my favorite snacks.....And this is why I pick so many blueberries in the summer.

No comments: