Monday, August 29, 2016

Back to Summer Life

Hanging out in Montana/Washington.

Davis quickly found a dog to hang out with.
We went to the parachuting school (Ok I forgot the name of it but it is the school where firefighters go and they parachute into fires to fight them)
Dave mostly likes to wander and push buttons.

We also stopped by the bison range to see some animals. It wasn't as much as we saw last time but still fun.

At the museum. That's a lot of antlers and manliness.


We stopped at the store and found this for Davie. We kept everything pretty low key and didn't bring much in the way of toys and he did well but we needed a distraction so this was just the right thing to get us all the way home.
After we got home I finished up this quilt for a friend having a little girl. I remember working on on the quilt at the shop and I was just going to do a plain square one but they convinced me to do something a little different. It wasn't much harder and looked a lot prettier!
These boys were in trouble for something (fighting I'm sure) so I told them to sit on the stairs for a bit. Then of course Davis immediately followed and started playing. It was too cute not to photograph soon they were out of their 'time out' and playing again.




See?
Lots of boxes filled with more boxes. Jewelry boxes that is.
Now is the time to seize the day! They were dancing all over my bed to the newsies soundtrack.
Typical summer. Levi reading and lots of playing.
And playing with friends.

Davis loved the outside stream at the Morins.
And time for smores. No summer is complete without it.
Dave insisted on cooking his own. Great job buddy.
The summer was filled with swim lessons and me chasing Dave during swim lessons.

I also spent most of the summer cleaning up the downstairs area. It was hard (emotionally) to see and go through all my grandparents stuff and make those decisions of what to keep and what not to keep but had to be done. These were some of the plaques my grandpa received from his business. He had a ton!

And finally putting to use those backpacks the boys got for Max's birthday (we got one for Levi so they could both go on hikes)

A jewelry picture. I take a lot of those.
Davie watching his shows.
Almost time for a Harry Potter party! And with that comes wands. You've gotta have wands.

No comments: