Monday, August 29, 2016

Tackle Time and Lazy Summer Days

It took some time but we got the HP wands done with the boys help. We used beads and hot glue then would be painting over them.
Any guesses what this is for? Someone (Tornado Dave) thinks he can get into the fridge and pull out everything whenever he wants.
And football season has begun! Time to tackle.
Our new favorite doughnut place. The owner was so sweet and made these custom ones with tons of different toppings. He is so nice and now we are customers for life. Plus his doughnuts are hands down better than krispie kreams.
Levi was making a creature book. I'm just glad he was wanting to draw/color!
Oh my office. Don't look! I was just doing a before picture then after to help motivate myself to clean it. It didn't last for long.
"helping" fold laundry.
And that Dave. I've had to put at least 5 locks in this house that I never had to put on before him. He's a curious and messy guy.


I got a picture from Max.
And he's figuring out blocks! So much concentration.


On the way back from the library.
He thinks he's hot stuff.

Bubb-os. (that's how he says them, it's adorable and he loves them.

Davis and Elsie. I kept trying to get Davis to look and smile but he just wanted to pick out rocks from between his toes.

No comments: