Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Together Again!

Over the past week I have got to see some people I haven't seen in YEARS. Sometimes I forget just how old I am. Jason and I were talking the other night and I realized that by the time the next summer Olympics rolls around I will almost be 30. 30.
Those in attendance: Matt Haroldsen with Danny on his right and Jason and Levi on his left. We played a couple rounds of Mafia. It got a little heated. But in a good way.
Here is Angie Graves with Jay and Brooke (and Cameron)
Brittany......used to be Huffman.
Becca Meeker and bf Nick watching Brooke while she tries to convince us she isn't in the mafia. Yeah right. (no, she really wasn't. It is always who you LEAST suspect. She's too obvious of a target).
This pic was from lunch last week. Starting from the left: Jessica James, Becca Meeker, Kendra Goodrich. Finally we were able to get together. Go team Pup N' Suds! Maybe we should get back together.... hmmm...let me know.

No comments: