Sunday, August 9, 2009

Polar Bears

We went to the zoo with my dad, uncle and grandma this week. As always Levi loved it.

Discovering the parts of the exhibits most people don't pay attention to. Why DON'T more people play in the trees and bushes?

I would love to say Max was an angel and slept the entire time, but that was far from the truth. He's amazing at home, sleeps, eats, plays around a little, repeat. All day. I love it. This little man does not like to sleep in his carseat or even in someones arms. I suppose everyone is just much more comfortable in their own bed. Good thing that's where we are most days.

This trips favorite exhibit: the polar bears. Levi LOVED them. They were swimming around, playing with their toys, he was memorized.
Come 2:00pm both boys crash. I raced home to get them in bed quick enough to have them sleep a little while longer. It worked this time. Then I crashed. Mmmmm....we love the zoo.

1 comment:

Emily Hayes said...

The first picture Levi is really starting to look like Jason