Thursday, August 6, 2009

Trial and Error

This week I got a new camera!! I am so excited about it. We've had our small digital camera for 2.5 years (for technology these days that almost makes it a dinosaur) and I've been wanting something to take better pictures of the boys. For over 6 months I've been saving a little here and a little there to get a really good camera. Fortune fell upon me in the way of my brother, Mr. Photographer, who gave us his broken camera and he upgraded his. We sent it into the company to get it fixed, now it's good as new and cost a fraction of what I was planning on! I love when things happen like that, because I hate waiting. I was making myself save the money little by little because it is not a need and I'm trying to behave myself. Since I got it in my hot little hand yesterday, I have been playing around with it. I'm not the best photographer but it's fun. (FYI for anyone wanting to know the camera is a Canon EOS 30D)
My first picture. Levi was attacking me with a ball pump. Typical.

Jason took this one. It's a semi decent one of me so I'll put it in because this blog hardly has any pics of me. It should be renamed the Levi and Max fan club My boyfriend. This is what Levi did when I was playing around and asked him to make a funny face.

I don't particularly like how these pics turned out because they are kind of fuzzy but I just can't recreate the moment. Levi is kissing his little bro (which he does on a very regular basis)Max's reaction. Priceless.
Another 'funny face' moment. He's got a good set of chompers. We have cars, trucks, tractors everywhere in our house. This is one of his favorites.
So cute.

I'll keep practicing.

3 comments:

Carly said...

Holy smokes your boys are so cute! hooray for a new camera... keep the pictures coming!

Megan said...

I AM SO JEALOUS!! You're boys are really cute.

Eva said...

Oh I love your pictures! Especially Levi's "funny face"