Monday, September 21, 2009

Overload.

This Saturday was a crazy day, much more than usual. I had a quilting class, Jason and my brother went golfing, my dad took Levi out for the afternoon, we had a birthday party to go to, as well as a graduation party and had to fit naps in where we could. It was a busy, exhausting, but fun day.


Max ADORES his jumparoo. He's a crazy dancing fool.
At the birthday party they had some goats in the backyard which Levi loves to chase around when we go there (you can see them on the table). I'm sure one of them is going to have a heart attack.
He kept running around saying GO!!!! with his hand stuck out like that. It was HILARIOUS!
Scarlett, my sister, went with me to keep both boys under control. She's cool like that. I would have been super stressed if I had to do it alone. Some mom's can do it just fine, but I'll admit it, I love the help. Thank you Aunt Rose!

At my friends graduation party (way to go Dani!), I gave Levi's friend Jackson a toy alligator like Levi got for his birthday (I realized I never got him anything for his 2nd or 3rd b-day). I saw it at the store and knew he'd love it, and I just couldn't resist. So each boy had their gator and loved them. Every boy needs a gator.
All the little ones decided to congragate to the golf cart, their vehicle of choice.

Just makin' trouble.

Emma and Levi chased each other around a tree, around a building, in circles. I wish I had that much energy.

It was a lot of fun. I'm sure just one of the many, many, many crazy Saturdays in our future.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

What a crazy day. How did you survive?

Jason Goodrich said...

A crazy day, not to mention the devastating loss by BYU.