Thursday, December 10, 2009

Moments

I love being able to be at home with my two boys. At times it is hard and I wonder what it's all for but then I have such amazing moments where I am in complete awe at what we are doing. Being a parent is the best job ever!

Some of my favorite moments of the day:

After I changed one of the WORST Levi diapers in the world, he stood up, hugged me and said "thank you mom". I almost cried.

As I brought a spoonful of food to Max's mouth, he grabbed it and started to shove it in his mouth. Is he old enough to do that?!?!

When Levi and I were driving I asked him what we should have for lunch and he said "Let's see.... hmmmmmm" while stroking his chin. It was halirious!

After feeding Max on the bed (he likes to eat), we had a quiet moment while Levi was occupied. He smiled that cute, wrinkled nose, grin of his and he cooed and cooed. I love snuggling with that man!

Sitting at the piano with Max in arms, and Levi by my side while we 'played' a couple songs!

Taking a break from work at my desk, having Levi by my side (he now has his own chair and drawer so he can 'work too') and dancing to songs from Glee.

I can't imagine my life without these two!

1 comment:

Marissa and Blaine said...

What sweet moments! I never thought I'd love staying home with Mylee as much as I do. I was a work workaholic before her and thought I'd go crazy at home. And I do, sometimes, but most of the time it's great. =) I haven't regretted my decision to stay home with her even ONCE. All of the little "moments" make all the hard times worth while!