Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Very "White" Christmas

This year we had four Christmases. FOUR. That's a lot even for us. It all started with Christmas with the "Whites" with all the 'original' White kids, except Isaac and my dad and step-mom gathered at the Goodrich homestead for a spaghetti dinner. I think someone else got most of the pictures that day, but here are the ones I was able to get.

The first gift the two 'big boys' (Eli and Levi) was a Buzz Lightyear helmet and knee pads. They LOVED wearing them. I mean, LOVED them. I think they would have been quite content with just that. But of course grandpa Gary went out and brought in matching bikes (with training wheels), which they also loved.

The 'big boys' helped out their younger brothers open their presents

and play with them too....Their little bros didn't mind much, they were happy just playing with the wrapping paper!

I wish I had gotten a picture of it but us 'Goodrich' family got a popcorn popper, but not just anyone, one like they have in movie theatres, along with all the pop corn popping necessities. It was awesome. We made a number of batches that night as we hung out, the first of many batches I'm sure. It will be well loved.

No comments: