Thursday, May 20, 2010

Confession

Levi makes at least, on average, 2 masterpieces a day and I love them all. Usually they end up on the fridge but lets face it, one fridge can only hold so many works of art and occasionally I'll do a cleanup of them all at night when the boys are sleeping. Normally he doesn't notice it's gone, until today.

As he was putting up another work of art he exclaims 'it's gone!'. After asking, he told me, my picture was gone and 'they took it'. I asked him who took it. 'Toy soldiers took it'.

Every now and again Levi will talk about the toy soldiers doing this or that. I am not positive but I think these are the toy soldiers in Toy Story.

I did not fess up to him and for now, I'll let the toy soldiers take the blame.

3 comments:

Carly said...

That is too funny!

When I was little (until maybe 12? 15?) I thought "They" were men in top hats and long coats with dark beards who sat around a long round table and made the big decisions of the world. Maybe I got it from the bankers in Mary Poppins? I don't know. Funny but true!

Rachel said...

Haha, that is so funny!

Megan said...

I love your Levi stories. That kid is a crack up!