Thursday, May 27, 2010

Halarious Levi Part 3

Me: "Levi, stop picking your nose."
He tries to eat it
Me: "Don't eat your boogers, it's gross."
Levi: "Stop!" (he likes to say stop when he wants you to stop saying something he doesn't want to hear). He's done this a ton of times. Stop! Stop! This time? He tried a new strategy. After yelling "Stop!" he says, "Tickle, tickle, tickle!" and proceeds to tickle me. He new method of distraction. I love it.

I was getting extremely frustrated putting a drawer (that he had pulled out) back in. After seeing me grunt and groan to try and get it back in he exclaims "Calm down, calm down!" He has since started saying "calm down, calm down" any time I say anything he either doesn't want to hear or say in a stern voice. Terribly frustrating and terribly cute.

Dad had just told Levi not to do something he wanted to do. Sometimes when that happens he comes crying to me (yes, I'm the sucker and he knows it). So he came crying to me and said "hurt my feeling". He got his feelings hurt. Then said "going bastroy him". I'm going to destroy him. "with little gun." With my little gun. It was a very funny conversation. He doesn't even have a gun. Where the does he learn all this stuff??? But it was very nice to see he was able to recognize his feelings though he wanted to 'destroy' dad. Don't worry he didn't, he forgot all about it after 30 seconds. Dad did not get 'bastroyed'.

One Sunday I had Levi with me while I was working on some projects and watching some conference talks. I put on one with President Monson and asked Levi who it was. He wasn't looking and said "Joseph Smith". I told him to look at it and asked again to which he said "President Monson". I told him he was correct and that Joseph Smith died a long time ago. His reply: "Joseph Smith, robots got him". So creative he is.

Lately he's been in to naming things. Some names: cuatroped the eagle (after cuatro like the number four in Spanish, he can actually say the numbers in Spanish as well, if not better, than he can in English), fire trucky the dragon (which has now been changed to Fred), chi-chi the other dragon, Mr. Robot (the robot)

"I have two doggies. Tina and PJ" These are dog of other family members who might think they are their dogs, but really they are Levi's.

Our family names, which Levi uses often: Captian Daddy, Leutenient Levi, Major Max and Soldier Mommy (Jason gave me the name Sargent Mommy but somehow Levi changed it to Soldier)

He's figured out tomorrow means later, and he's using it. A lot. Any time he doesn't want to do or eat something he says 'that for tomorrow'.

The missionaries stopped by to use the restroom and of course we got them a glass of water. Levi LOVES the missionaries and he wanted a drink to, so I got him one. Then he, on his own, not only got himself a straw but then went and got one for each of the missionaries.

In the car he's found he can take off the material arm rest covers off his car seat and now he puts them on his arms. He then starts waving his arms around saying "I am a robot, I am a robot" which Max thinks is HYSTERICAL. I do too.

1 comment:

Emily Hayes said...

I love this... even down to PJ being his dog. He's super cute.